I have found a way to cut your re-touch time in half as well as all color application, and its under $4.00. I bought this 3" wide paint-type brush (which is designed to apply facials and Spa treatments) to test on my own hair on my next re-touch, now that I am also a crib colorist. The first 2 times I forgot about it and finally last week I remembered. Holy Shitballs Batman ! 1/2 the time to re-touch my own hair - and I am not exaggerating. I have both a large head and dense hair ( thanks to Secret supplement & Thriven) so to re-touch my own hair almost takes me 45 minutes (& I'm fast !) which is ridiculous. One shot with this brush and I swear to you I was done in 20 minutes and was so mad at myself for not trying it sooner, I didn't enjoy what a luxury I had just found. So now I want to make these available to you and they under $4.00 The only thing is, normal Tint brushes don't have metal on them because they are in and out of water so much, the metal will rust - which drives the price up -- and nobody wants a costly tint brush. This brush has metal so what I have discovered is, rinse to clean all color out, then take a minute to properly DRY with towel instead of leaving to dry in air. It takes 1-2 extra minutes, but you just saved 25 minutes so its completely worth it. For those Colorists & Stylists that are our customers, can you imagine how fast you will be able to apply everyone's color in a day - I sure wish these were around when I was in the Salon. This has always been a problem for me and I had tried a regular paint brush that I got at HOme Depot, but the thickness was all wrong. . . it made it so much harder. The key to how successful this one is - - is the thickness of it and it has tapered bristles so it is actually the most comfortable Tint Brush I have ever used and I have over 100 different styles in my bag! ! ! Purchase a couple, just remember DRY THEM after washing and they remain as good as new.
I'm bringing back the Sprush, I finally found them again and you cannot go wrong with the SPRUSH rubber tipped Tint Brush here is the Top 10 Reasons they rock:11 reasons why the Sprush is better!
1. Allows for total control of the product, reducing application time by as much as one-half.
2. No residual color or chemicals after cleaning to affect next application as with a bristle brush.
3. Smoothness of applicator tip prevents scratching around hairline and scalp as with a standard tint brush.
4. Less back and forth motion and overlapping of product on already processed hair.
5. Better smoothing without damage to the cuticle.
6. Relaxer does not press through the Sprush to opposite side, which forces the technician to flip the handle as with a standard tint brush.
7. Slimness of applicator tip allows product to be placed closer to scalp without actually touching the scalp.
8. Great for sensitive scalps.
9. The Sprush can be wiped clean at station, with no rinsing necessary.
10. No loose bristles to fall out as with a standard tint brush.
11. Various sizes for different applications.
Another one of my great finds… LOVE these tint Brushes, my hands down favorite's…I have always used Wella’s own Tint brushes, which were pricey….By accident I tried one of these one day and that was it.
" Love at first application " - The CRIMPED TINT BRUSH
Got a whole host of new colors! ! Whee ! ! ! !
Then, found it at this price….how could I lose?
What do I look for in a good tint brush?
Bristles that not only hold alot of color product, but also are weighted correctly. Works ‘just right’ to stir and mix color as well.
For Twenty-three with KC - 23 minutes with KC on the phone - she will...
New guy tang colors are in, includes his permanent, demi, in pastels & metallic and...