I'm bringing back the Sprush, I finally found them again and you cannot go wrong with the SPRUSH rubber tipped Tint Brush here is the Top 10 Reasons they rock: 11 reasons why the Sprush is better!
1. Allows for total control of the product, reducing application time by as much as one-half.
2. No residual color or chemicals after cleaning to affect next application as with a bristle brush.
3. Smoothness of applicator tip prevents scratching around hairline and scalp as with a standard tint brush.
4. Less back and forth motion and overlapping of product on already processed hair.
5. Better smoothing without damage to the cuticle.
6. Relaxer does not press through the Sprush to opposite side, which forces the technician to flip the handle as with a standard tint brush.
7. Slimness of applicator tip allows product to be placed closer to scalp without actually touching the scalp.
8. Great for sensitive scalps.
9. The Sprush can be wiped clean at station, with no rinsing necessary.
10. No loose bristles to fall out as with a standard tint brush.
11. Various sizes for different applications.
Another one of my great finds… LOVE these tint Brushes, my hands down favorite's…I have always used Wella’s own Tint brushes, which were pricey….By accident I tried one of these one day and that was it.
" Love at first application " - The CRIMPED TINT BRUSH
Got a whole host of new colors! ! Whee ! ! ! !
Then, found it at this price….how could I lose?
What do I look for in a good tint brush?
Bristles that not only hold alot of color product, but also are weighted correctly. Works ‘just right’ to stir and mix color as well.